Dynamat Dynaliner Sheet - (3mm x810x1370mm)
Click Image for Gallery
Use this in conjunction with our Dynamat range of sound proofing.
The ALL NEW Dynaliner is the perfect ultra light weight insulator to use on top of Dynamat. This durable crush & tear resistant material has the highest heat blocking properties available in a single layer synthetic foam-type material.
Dynaliner isn’t affected by oil & does not absorb water. Dynaliner provides acoustic isolation & excellent thermal insulation for roof, firewall, floor, quarter panels, doors & even as a hoodliner.
* Isolate Vibrations
* Reduce Noise
* Block Heat
* Peel & Stick Application
* Oil & Water Resistant
* Ultra Light & Flexible
* Great Vehicle Hood Liner Sound Proofing
* Reduce Outside Road Noise
* Easier to hear your cellphone & music
* Great value for the money
* Easy to use
* Eliminate Sub SPL loss in your boot space
:; WHAT SIZE DO I NEED?
* Be sure to choose the thickness that best suits your application. Yellow check indicates a thickness that is not optimal for that particular application.
* A high efficiency, general purpose thermo acoustic foam available in 1/8”, 1/4” and 1/2” (3mm, 6mm and 12mm) thickness. Dynaliner provides high acoustic absorption & excellent thermal insulation for roof, firewall, floor, quarter panels, doors & more. See chart above for application recommendations.
:: WHAT YOU GET
* Kit contains: one 1/8" thickness 32x54" (12 sq.ft.) / 3mm thickness x1370 x 870mm sheet of Dynaliner. Self-adhesive.
:: 1 Year NZ manufacturer's warranty.
WHY BUY FROM US
:: A professional web-based business
:: Our feedback is excellent
:: Superior service & prompt communication
AFTER SALES SERVICE
:: Sent same day as payment received
:: All our products are in stock in NZ so no waiting!
:: GST invoice available:: NO Additional delivery charges for multiple items purchased